|0.5-18 GHz Down Converter||18-40 GHz Down Converter||26.5-40 GHz Down Converter||92 GHz Down Converter|
Norden Millimeter Frequency Converters
Norden Millimeter has extensive experience in design and manufacturing of frequency converter and custom assemblies products for both the military and commercial markets. Norden understands that the vast majority of requirements for these types of products involve custom design and packaging per individual customer specifications.
Custom/Military Needs Addressed
Norden military converters and custom assemblies are used in Airborne (fixed and rotary wing), Shipboard, and Ground Mobile platforms. Military applications include Avionics, Electronic Warfare including (ECM, ESM, ELINT, SIGINT), RADAR applications, radar environment simulation systems, and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems. Norden’s commercial converters and custom assemblies are used in Microwave Communications, Astronomy, and Test Equipment. Whatever the customer requirement, Norden can design and deliver a product that will fulfill the customer’s specifications.
With experience from VHF to W-Band and in analog, mixed signal and digital technologies, Norden has a wide portfolio of circuit modules, configurations and functionality to meet many different platform needs. Norden utilizes custom building blocks and mixed media construction techniques to meet the most challenging performance and size constraints on the market today.
Down Converters: 0.5 – 18 GHz
Down Converters: 18 – 40 GHz
- 18-40 GHz Down Converter with tuned LO and tuned IF
- 18-40 GHz Down Converter with tuned LO and fixed IF
- 18-40 GHz Down Converter with fixed LO and tuned IF
- 18-40 GHz Down Converter with 0.5-18 GHz Bypass
- 18-40 GHz Down Converter with 0.03-18 GHz Bypass
- 18-26.5 GHz and 26.5-40 GHz Single Channel Block Down Converters
- 24-40 GHz Down Converter with 0.8-24 GHz Bypass
- 26.5-40 GHz Down Converter with 4 inputs and 1 output
- 35 GHz Dual Channel Down-Up Converter with phase match
Down Converters: 40 – 100 GHz
Up Converters: 0.5 – 18 GHz
Up Converters: 18 – 40 GHz
Up Converters: 40 – 100 GHz